ADVANCED PHYSICIAN ACUPUNCTURE
Thursday afternoons and Saturday mornings.
Other times by appointment.
For an appointment, call: (610) 645-5522
We accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash. While we do not accept insurance, we are happy to provide you with receipts so that you may submit them to your insurer for reimbursement.
Please call for fees and specials.
ON TREATMENT DAY
- If you are a new patient visiting us for the first time, please come 15 minutes before your appointment to complete consent and history forms. Please bring a list of medicines you take.
- Wear loose clothing, as acupuncture involves palpation and treatment of various parts of the body. Draping will be provided to ensure modesty.
- Do not wear excessive jewelry, as some metals may interfere with the body's electromagnetic field and may negatively affect the therapy.
- Eat a light meal at least two hours before your appointment and keep well hydrated on treatment day.
- Some people may be sensitive to perfume, so we request that you refrain from wearing heavy perfume and strongly scented oils and lotions on the day of your visit.
About Kam Tareen, M.D.
Dr. Tareen trained at the Harvard Medical School's Structural Acupuncture Course specifically designed for physicians. This course bridges the gap between ancient acupuncture practices and modern Western medicine. Dr. Tareen has also studied French Auricular acupuncture with Dr. Rafael Nogier and German micro-acupuncture at the Ludwig-Maximilians University in Munich. Dr. Tareen is a board certified internist who finished his training at University of California at Irvine in 1993. He practices traditional western medicine in Philadelphia.
About Hanna Weintraub, OTR/L, CLT
Hanna Weintraub, OTR/L, CLT carries a Master's degree from Temple University in Occupational Therapy and has a Certification in Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD) and Complete Decongestive Therapy (CDT) from Norton School of Lymphatic Therapy. She has been performing lymphedema therapy in both hospital settings and in Rehab centers.